our mission is to provide seed and early stage equity capital, support and mentoring for Australian innovations
- assist Australian inventors to raise seed and early stage equity capital and secure valuable Intellectual Property
- help develop Australian manufacturing and export industries or royalty income streams by developing innovative global products
- help create jobs for our nation's young people
- provide Education, Information and Opportunity to our "AusFirst Angels" investors
- carefully select the best ventures from the hundreds we consider each year
- intensively manage and mentor each venture
- secure globally competitive commercialisation partners
As an investor, you can join AusFirst Angels and participate in this exciting program. "Angels" provide early stage equity capital. You can invest in technologies which help Australia and our people. Join Here
We provide our AusFirst Angels investors with -
Education. As a member of AusFirst Angels you can attend one of our regular "Angel Ready" introductory seminars, as well as educational workshops and conferences. You can access the Members Log In area (above right) where you can learn from our ongoing inventors/investors/directors education programs.
Information. You will receive regular email newsletters containing venture updates and you can attend regular AusFirst Angels meetings.
Opportunity. As an AusFirst Angel investor, you can build your own share portfolio of early stage innovation ventures, by investing in one of our Unlisted Investment Companies or investing directly in the Supported Ventures as they offer new shares for sale.
Some of our offers are made to the general public, but as an AusFirst Angel you can ALSO invest in potentially valuable "Members Only" early stage Private Placement Offers made by our Investment Companies or Supported Ventures. These offers are NOT available to the public.
Australian inventors need your support to keep their inventions in Australia.
If you have watched the New Inventors on the ABC, you know Australia is full of creative, inventive, hard-working people who just need a fair go to launch their ideas. Look at our Supported Ventures and see what we have achieved so far. Cease-Fire Paints could save your home in a bushfire! Baby Bliss could put an end to sleepless nights for you and your colicky baby! BioCane is saving the sugar cane industry on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and creating a major export buisness!
Do you have a passion for business or innovation? We may be able to help you build your innovation Career.
(c) Kixstaart Equities Limited ACN 106 211 983
Dolphin Chambers, Level 4, 2 Ocean St, Maroochydore Qld 4558
Phone 07 54510006, Fax 07 5479 0002